Personal Identification Information
- We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
White Label Services policy
- We provide white label services for developing of any mobile app or website. We do not provide source code. The source code of any mobile app or website not included
in the costing we offer in our general white label mobile app & website development plans. For complete source code mobile app or website, please contact us on our
email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to get separate quotation.
Google Play Store Account Access
- There will be no access on the Google Play Store account where the white label application for you (if any) are uploaded. The Google Play Store account will be solely in
access of Foster Digital Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.travelmartgroup.com) authority. Separate Google Play Store account can be provided to interested client on extra payment. The
access of the separate Google Play Store account will again not be provided to client.
How We Use Collected Information?
Foster Digital Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.travelmartgroup.com
) collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site